Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Trust and Faith

Interesting words to start a photography post with
wouldn't you say?  Yet they are so important, in everything we do.  

This shoot was such fun. Mom had shared that her youngest was 
a tough cookie to get to stand still and that her oldest would be a charm
to work with. She was right on both points, and I had a blast! 

She trusted that I would get it right 
and I had the faith in my ability to connect. 



So captivating! Motion and all.


The older one.

Can you say heartbreaker??


My ability to connect with both paid off!



I am so grateful for the trust my clients give me.
So grateful.

So, where do you find your faith and trust?

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Not only are they adorable, but you did a marvelous job. LOVE the third and sixth ones. The third seems to sum up your description of the boys. :)

    ReplyDelete